Saturday 19 June 2010

Unexpected Night
by Elizabeth Daly
(Berkley Medallion Books, 1964; first published 1940)

More unintentional weirdness can be found on the cover of “Unexpected Night”, where a young lady seems find herself being menaced by unearthly floating blobs like something out of “The Stone Tape”;


I also bought this book because I like the concept of an ‘Unexpected Night’ (“What the hell? Nobody told me it was gonna get dark!”), and because as ever with these sub-Agatha Christie efforts, the list of chapters sounds like a whimsical psyche-pop concept album waiting to happen;

1 comment:

UniDinero said...

hola vi tu blog en la portada de blogger y me dio curiosidad ya que blogger te considera el mejor blog

solo felicitarte y agradecerte por q me amimastes a escribir mejor y postear mas amenudo para alcanzar el nivel de tu blog atentamente UniDinero