Monday 30 May 2022

Update / Apologies.

Basically I thought I’d better just pop my head ‘round the door to offer my apologies to regular readers for letting this blog go to seed over the past few months.

With tedious predictability, the explanation for this lengthy break in posting is simply that, for various reasons, day-to-day life & grown up responsibilities have kept me extremely busy so far this year, leaving zero time for writing or creative pursuits.

Sadly, this state of affairs seems likely to continue for at least a few more months, but I have reached a point where I’m at least trying to claw back some spare time for myself. There are many things which I’m itching to write about, and several plans for exciting(?) new projects bubbling around in my brain waiting for a chance to be realised, so, uh… no promises, but watch this space. There’s life in this barren outpost yet.

3 comments:

Mark West said...

Thanks for the update but yes, life does get in the way! Good luck with sorting everything out and looking forward to seeing you when you're back.

Unknown said...

No need to apologize - this stuff takes time and life doesn't give you much.

And the truth is, your posts are worth waiting for. Take your time.

Ben said...

Thank you both so much for your comments - these are hugely appreciated, and it's very heartening to know there's still somebody out there.

I'll hope to be back with you soon!
Ben