Monday 1 November 2021

Delayed Express.

 Well, I hope everybody had a good Halloween weekend. I’m painfully aware that I rather flunked by responsibilities this October, vis-à-vis keeping a steady stream of relatively brief ‘Horror Express’ movie reviews coming, but the good news is, I did at least manage to watch a lot of horror movies, and furthermore I took the time to scribble down some quick notes on each of them.

So, as perverse as it may seem to spend November enthusing about horror films, it would surely be foolish of me not to begin working some of those notes up into full reviews and posting them up here over the next month or so. So, that’s what I intend to do. And I’m just letting you know in advance in case you thought I’d gone crazy or forgot to turn over the page on my calendar or something. That is all. Oh, and, thanks as always for reading of course. It’s appreciated.

No comments: