Friday 20 January 2017

Sorry.


As regular readers may have noted, I have not posted any new content here for over one month. I'm sorry about that. The reasons are, unfortunately, simple: my plans for posts over the festive period were lost in a tide of excess busy-ness, and January has similarly found me experiencing a chronic lack of any spare time whatsoever.

Rest assured though, I have many, many ideas brewing for things I would like to bring to Breakfast In The Ruins in 2017, so please hang on in there. Regular service will be resuming soon.

The screengrab above is taken from 'Los Monstruos del Terror' (aka 'Assignment: Terror' aka 'Dracula vs. Frankenstein' / Tulio Demicheli, 1970).

1 comment:

Elliot James said...

I like this film a lot, Naschy's homage to House of Frankenstein/Dracula. I saw a fairly clean widescreen print and the difference in quality between the version I saw and the crap released over the years is astonishing.