Tuesday 14 May 2013

Coming Soon…


So first of all, I’m afraid I’ve got a bit of an update on the immediate future of this blog to get out of the way.

Nothing catastrophic I hope, but, without wishing to burden you with the details, let’s just say that my life is very busy at the moment with pursuits that do not afford me much time to geek out over strange movies and old books in the manner to which I have hitherto been accustomed.

Therefore, I offer no guarantees that I will be able to maintain even my usual erratic posting schedule in the near future, and the content I do rustle together may end up being somewhat eccentric, but… I enjoy doing this blog a great deal, and I’m always very gratified that people read it, so I’ll do what I can to keep things rolling along. Thanks in advance for sticking around.

Secondly though, and as the banner above has probably already informed you, I'm happy to note that the last week of this month marks the centenary of the birth of a man whose work I hope requires no introduction to readers of the blog, your friend and mine, Mr Peter Cushing.

A good old fashioned blogathon is being co-ordinated by the Frankensteinia weblog, and somewhere, somehow, I intend to take part. Expect pointless list-making, warm, cozy, Hammer-y feelings and, well, we’ll see how things go, writing-wise. Take care everybody, and I’ll be back in a jiffy.

No comments: